Saturday, December 13, 2008

Green

So I'm back in Syracuse. The semester is over (I don't miss it). I'm here for a week until I fly out to Minnesota for awhile. My brother, through various* means, has a Playstation 3. Knowing that I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Fallout 3 (moreso, a computer that can run it. I'm not much of a console gamer), he decided that whatever I'm pining for is good enough for him.

He plays. His 3 year old son thinks it's better than TV, so he watches. A silent figure on the floor near the TV, taking it all in. Then, when my brother feels it, he hands the controller to the boy. Oh sure, the violence, blood, and gore are never a part of what jr does. He just runs in circles and gets himself killed by a mole rat, but still...

My nephew has played more Fallout 3 than I have. I N V

No comments: