Monday, April 11, 2011

Deeper in my head, or, adventures in the hippocampus.

...at least I think it's the hippocampus. It wasn't labeled. I've had a lot of strange dreams throughout my life, the peculiarities of which are both a blessing and a curse. But that's a story for another day.

I keep dreaming that I'm either building a massive robot, or that I've already built it and it LOVES TO DANCE.

I'm still convinced that magnets will save the world. The gestalt is still rather nebulous, but it makes sense to me. It's a bit of a wave function in my head, ask me to explain it and it'll collapse. (so far)

In my dreams, I'm someone else... but I'm not. It's hard to explain. My brain eats Loschmidt's paradox for lunch.

Excuse me, the Rietdijk–Putnam argument is actively attempting to disassociate things from themselves. Also it's really late.

1 comment:

(jon) said...

i've had that same dream. only i was the robot, and instead of saving the world, magnets killed me.
i suppose if i was the one destroying the world, your theory would be correct.