Thursday, December 17, 2015

Old CD's

I found my old CD book.

More importantly, it's filled with my old CD's. I haven't bought a CD since... since... I think it was 2005. Anyway, it turns out my taste in music is crazier than I thought.

So I tossed it in my car and decided to listen to it. I can tell I bought some of them just for the one song everyone knew, there are some singles, soundtracks, and bizarre mixes I must have burned at some point.

My commute has become very interesting. J-pop, Phantom of the Opera, Gorillaz, and the Phantom Menace soundtrack. I don't even remember getting half of these. Maybe I didn't. Mysteries upon mysteries.

Dang, I wish my car had an auxiliary port. Or a USB connection. All I have is a CD player, and I finally ran out of blank CD's. That only took 12 years.

No comments: