Monday, January 29, 2018

The c-list

The company that I work for has a total of sixteen employees. Sixteen. One-six. Four squared. I make no effort to see any of my coworkers outside of work hours. (I don't even add them on social media. Only three have ever tried, and I accepted not to be awkward, but keep them on a bit of a throttle)

Yet I find traces of them everywhere I go.

My son is in Pre-K with a coworkers granddaughter. Took my daughter to the doctor for a well visit, and the receptionist is a coworkers sister. When my solar panels were installed, the electrical inspector that was brought in is married to another coworker. I could go on. (We all met at the Christmas party)

Whoever is putting together this production needs to get more extras, because you can't keep dragging out the same batch of c-listers over and over. It's getting suspicious.

No comments: