Friday, December 17, 2010

And I'm spent.

I've never run a marathon before. My physique wouldn't allow for it. (Wii Fit itself being a challenge to me) I imagine that much of what I experienced in the last 6 weeks was much like running a marathon in my own head.

I learned something that caught my interest. My math class had a prerequisite, which in turn had one of its own. I wasn't aware of this fact, and would only have been made aware beforehand if I had to sign up for the class myself. (The system not letting you register if you didn't have the other classes, naturally). Rather, I was placed into the class by a member of the faculty.

...oh. Well then. I suppose having a hard time with the class was to be expected. (I passed it, but I didn't like it)

I finished with the semester. All finals done. Statistics must not be my strong suit, as the open-book final was still a grueling experience. Finishing this semester was like Wile E Coyote running off a cliff. He was still running, made it half way across, but the ground was long gone. I finished, but my head was still racing.

Since I'm not working any more, it looks like I have about 5 weeks of video games and cartoons.

...when the kids are asleep.

No comments: