Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Fools Day

So Easter Sunday is April Fools day. While plenty of insane ideas are everywhere about how parents can troll their kids (or anyone trolling anyone, for that matter), I often wonder if April 1 is really the best day for it.

I mean come on, they're expecting it!

And while I generally have a sense of humor, I've noticed a disturbing trend in these April Fools suggestions. They almost all involve sabotaging food somehow. Have a prank in mind for me? Does it involve tricking me into eating something that's not what you're leading me to believe it is?


I'm not entirely sure why this annoys me as much as it does. I'm sure that if I were to find myself on a leather studded couch rambling to a PhD (or a microfiber couch with a game controller and an old friend) I could lead myself down the rabbit hole and figure this one out. Maybe I was tricked into eating something questionable in my childhood? Maybe I have-

No, I'm not finishing that sentence. Though it's not like me to just lay myself out like this in a public blog. Meh, I'm certain that the three people left reading this won't abuse this knowledge.

No comments: