Thursday, September 16, 2021

School again

School started again last week Thursday. (I know, who starts school on a Thursday?) I'm still only going to work one and a half days a week, Monday and half of Tuesday. 

Nobody is buying airplanes right now, but whatever.

Thursday, we walked the kids to school. My oldest is now in the middle school, which fortunately is right next door to the elementary school (they share a parking lot) and has a start time difference of only fifteen minutes. After dropping them off, the wife and I went on a date.

We went on a date. We explored a previously unvisited park, went out to lunch, then went home and just did nothing. We basked in the quiet. 

Friday, after dropping off the kids she went out with my sister in law (both women married into the same family, they can commiserate). I didn't have anything planned, so I found myself home alone, with nothing to do.

So I took a nap.

No comments: