Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Zoom sucks

So, I'm no good at meetings. At all. I take in 100% of what I read, and 10% of what I hear. I could never attend parent-teacher conferences because while they were talking, nothing was sinking in. Any kind of meeting, I would sit down and immediately lose focus.

I try, really I do. But once it starts, I hear the first thing they say, maybe the second, then why is there a line in the wall like that? Some defect from installation, or was it damaged later? Maybe it's a deliberate style choice, I wonder if there are other lines in that same pattern in the-

You see where I'm coming from? Virtual meetings are the worst. There's even less of the people to try catching my attention.

Send me an email. I'll actually get all the information you're trying to convey.

No comments: