Sunday, December 25, 2022

Mystery cartoons

So right now my phone is the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, and I use a folio case. The cover has a little window that can show a clock or whatever. I typically just keep it on the clock because who cares.

Until they showed up.

I closed the case late one Friday night, about to go to sleep when a little cartoon vegetable popped up. A little carrot peeked up from the bottom, then bounced on screen. I opened and closed it again, and it was replaced by a leek wearing a headband. Then an eggplant tossing a hat on its butt. Then a tomato wearing a sombrero. Then a fuzzy blue thing that just bounced up and down.

I'd show you, but my only camera is on my phone, and I'd have to get another camera (or phone) to do this, and that's oddly more difficult that it sounds.

I've tried finding out what they are and where they came from, but I've found nothing at all. Nothing in the settings yielded any information. No internet search revealed a clue.

For now, I have a bunch of random veggies dancing on my lock screen.

No comments: