At the age of forty-six years old, I finally attended my first concert. Not for lack of trying, but for lack of desire. I enjoy a lot of music, but never felt the need to go see them live. Any concert I would have really wanted to attend was so far away it was barely worth it, and no local shows had any interest.
And then my wife got me tickets for Christmas. She bought them back in November when they opened sales, and since then I've been wondering what I've been missing. The show was a few days ago, on Friday, and it was Weird Al Yankovich. Without going into any detail whatsoever, I'm attending every one of his shows I can manage.
I'm too old and have too many obligations to follow the tour, but I'm ok with that. Now someone tell me why the t-shirts are so expensive?
No comments:
Post a Comment