Wednesday, April 1, 2009

80's cartoon/toy

So... Jr's bilirubin levels are through the roof. They went down in the lights at the hospital, so we went home. They almost doubled since then. The hospital sent us some funny light pad to help. It's this really bright bulb in a projector housing, but rather than a lens, it hooks up a a bunch of fiber optic cables that lead into a pad. Said pad then rests on Jr's back, and it breaks down the bilirubin.

Ok, my kid is hooked up to a machine, and only 3 days old. What the heck! I've been waiting way longer, why am I not a cyborg yet?

...he was wrapped up and put into his crib, and the light shut off. I peeked inside, and he looks like a glow worm.

Stupid bilirubin. Get out of my kid.

3 comments:

sins0ffreck said...

only you could have a cyborg kid.

Tina said...

glowworms are nice too.....

Danielle said...

At least he has more color than you do. Way to go, dad!