Sunday, October 13, 2019

Intake overindulgence

My brother and I decided that, instead of ordering individual slices, we would just get a whole pizza and a 2 liter. We were on the go, so there was no bringing leftovers with us. We were committed.

Remember in Back to the Future 2 when Doc Brown just dumped random garbage into Mr Fusion to power the Flux Capacitor? Yea, that's a teenager's stomach. You can give a teenage boy any garbage and they'll burn it and turn it into pure energy.

I am not Mr Fusion. I'm pushing 40, and that means I'm more like a lawnmower engine. I do my job slowly, but I can't handle just any fuel. Just like small engines choke on ethanol, I should never, never, eat half a pizza covered with extra gooey cheese in one sitting, shotgunning it with pure sugar and caffeine.

It was pretty good pizza, though. No gonna lie.

No comments: