Monday, October 7, 2019

Intake deprivation

Seems this is the time of year my sinuses decide to just... stop. Like there's a golf ball size wad just rattling around in there, randomly plugging whichever side it's been thrown towards. The worst of it always happens when I haven't had much to eat.

I don't need to be hungry. I can go a good portion of the day without eating. But when this type of ailment encroaches on my sanity, the only thing that fixes it is to just overeat. Indulge, have a little of everything. Order an extra just for myself. Stir the pot while you add more everything.

I don't get full easily at these times, either.  I honestly can't say I understand what's going on, but a large meal followed by an equally large nap tends to work better than half the medicines out there.

No comments: