Thursday, May 28, 2020

The longest hair

I was due for a haircut back in March when everything shut down. I tend to go longer between cuts during tax season simply because I don't have the chance to get out as often. My plan was, back in March, to sneak out of work early and get the haircut I needed. I went to the hospital that day instead.

I always get annoyed with my hair when it starts getting long, but with my inability to get it cut, I managed to ignore it. (Of all the recent events, longer hair is pretty low on the list of things to be bothered by). But this is downright weird. When it sticks up, it is tall. It moves on its own with the wind, or even when I move my head.

Dear wife says this is normal. I think she's making stuff up and that if this goes on any longer, the hair will be controlling me.

No comments: