Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Novemblarg

This time last year, we already had a snowstorm. So far this time around we've had endless sunshine and warm breezes. Don't get me wrong, my solar panels are in love with this (it's the 11th and we already surpassed the total Nov2018 amount), but a part of me is beyond ready for it to be cold. Mostly it's my vain side.

See, I hate my summer wardrobe. I've never been able to pull off the 'shorts and t-shirt' look. I just look like a 40 year old that gave up. Mostly because it's the only comfortable way I can dress. (I generate my own heat, so yea) Come winter, I can dress far more comfortably. Drop the temperature twenty or thirty degrees and I sleep like a baby.

No, babies wake up every 2 hours. I sleep like a dad. so comfy

I love it when I can wear sweaters. Right now it just needs to act like November.

No comments: