Monday, November 8, 2021

Parental controls

For the most part, I haven't had to curtail my kids viewing choices. They've really only had interest in age appropriate material (it helps that Netflix has a 'kids' option when setting up profiles). New movies, I usually watch with them, but otherwise they tend to stick to the various Lego cartoons and whatnot. 

Now, my kids will often repeat the jokes, attempt the tricks (with varying degrees of success), and try to dress like the characters. Normally that's not a problem. Until you get to this guy:


That's right. Captain Underpants. For the first time, I've actually had to use the parental controls to block access to this underdressed fatso because my constantly costume wearing third born son would traipse around the house wearing tighty whities and a cape.

Snap your fingers and he immediately disrobes and stands in a silly pose. To turn back, he needs to get wet. I could have chased him around the house with a water gun (much to my delight), we chose the preventative measure.

At least my wife did. I wanted to use the watergun.

No comments: