Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I have no water and I must everything

My bathrooms are getting redone. One of them is a half bath, but there's room enough for a tub. It's getting a tub. The other is a three quarter (giant walk in shower), and it was hastily remodeled as such by the previous owner. And by hastily, I mean poorly. It's deteriorated badly in the intervening years, and today's the day it finally gets turned into something not crap.

The water has been shut off to my house since morning. According to the plan, I was expecting the upstairs to be done first, shutting off only the water upstairs, but they decided upon arrival to start on the downstairs, shutting off everything for the duration.

Finding a way to accommodate my family under such short notice has been tricky. Kinda hate it. But, it's the egg we have to break to make this omelette.

No comments: