Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Boom boom boom boom

We always do a fireworks show in our driveway.

We live in the suburbs, so shooting anything off into the sky is generally considered impolite. Also we live close enough to the airport where it also would warrant a visit from someone with either a badge or a three letter job title.

So, ahem. We always do a fireworks show in our driveway. The wife is always the one in charge of procurement, and she told me we never bought enough. So I reminded her who always got them, and told her to just buy more.

So she did.

Fast forward to the big night, and we had some family and friends over. I was then surprised to find that my brother in law had brought some of his own as well.

The show lasted much longer than my dear wife had the energy for.

No comments: